My first experience learning English was wonderful enough. I felt easy and comfortable to learn English at that time. I wanted to learn English without any forcing from my family even though i was six at that moment. At the beginning, i learned English single words from my English home teacher employed by my mother. She taught me some easy single words, such as "cat", "dog" and "hair". Actually i felt bored at first, because i thought i did not need to learn English and I already knew how to say this in Chinese. But my teacher changed my feeling, she made a game with her vocabulary-card and played with me and i would get present if i won this game. I really felt excited to play that game even i forget what game it was now. Then, my teacher played a cartoon to me to watch. I remember the cartoon she played was "Tiny Toon Adventures". That was the first time i watched that cartoon. It made me felt very happy after the teacher said that was the present she gave me. Anyway, that cartoon made me wanted to learn more English because i could not understand the meaning from those roles before i learned English well. At last, one more thing which made me felt learning English was wonderful was that my mom and teacher said they would bought me a Gameboy if i passed all exams from my teacher in the following 2 months. When i was six, Tv always showed Gameboy's advertisements, and they affected me a lot. Finally, i had an opportunity to get one. To sum up, I felt very wonderful for my first experience of learning English even though i did not win the Gameboy.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDo you still feel easy about English?
ReplyDeleteNo, i have to practice more.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful about your frist experience of learning English
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful, it made me love English at first
ReplyDelete